Guiding Good Choices
“GUIDING GOOD CHOICES”- Fall 2011
Parenting middle school adolescents!
This course gives parents the skills they need to ensure the future well-being of their children by learning to communicate effectively.
This four session course will:
• Provide parents with current 2010 Westford YRBS data.
• Assist parents in developing family guidelines and expectations for behavior.
• Teach conflict management and strengthen family bonds.
• Help parents increase teen involvement in the family.
• Facilitate creating a parent support network.
Two separate time offerings:
No Dates Available at this time.
Contact: Ray Peachey, email@example.com or 978-399-2528. (There is a $20 workbook fee for this course).
This course will be taught by Ms. Kathy Bowen, Certified Life Empowerment Coach. . She has been teaching this course for several years with rave reviews.
Sponsored by the Westford Health Department and Westford Against Substance Abuse (WASA).